ICT in Higher Education: NEP 2020 (PPT, UGC-MMTTC, GU, Guwahati, Assam)
Hands-on Activities
1. Preferred Learning Styles (VAK)
2. Preferred Learning Styles (VARK)
3. The Learn to Learn Competency (Self Assessment)
4. Leadership Style (MindTools)
5. How Good Are Your Communication Skills?
6. Interpersonal Skills (Self-Assessment)
9. Guide to Everything (Digital A-Z)
10. 10 Best Teaching Practices (e-book)
12. Blended Learning
4 comments:
Nice blog
Visit our website: onlineremoters.com
Thank you for sharing this informative blog! I really enjoyed reading it and found the information very useful. The tips and insights were clear and easy to understand. If anyone is looking for a reliable gaming platform, they can also check out 96.in login for a smooth and secure online gaming experience. Keep up the excellent work, and I look forward to reading more of your valuable content!
Thank you for sharing this informative blog! I really enjoyed reading it and found the information very useful. The tips and insights were clear and easy to understand. If anyone is looking for a reliable gaming platform, they can also check out 96.in login for a smooth and secure online gaming experience. Keep up the excellent work, and I look forward to reading more of your valuable content!
Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing this post
Agentic AI with Copilot Studio Online Training
Agentic AI with Copilot Studio Training
Agentic AI with Copilot Studio Course
Agentic AI with Microsoft Copilot Studio
Microsoft Copilot Studio Online Course
AI Agent Development Training
Post a Comment